On Wednesday, I went to Atlanta, partly to visit someone, and then to visit Georgia State. From the trip I learned a few things, and I just wanted to share them.
- Always pay attention to your surroundings- unfortunately I was in an accident, but it was because I wasn’t pay total attention to my surroundings. Make sure you’re looking!
- Live in the moment- planning is important, but take in every moment.
- Visualize yourself where you are- because I was visiting Georgia State to see about a graduate program, I wanted to make sure I could really see myself attending school there. I think visiting schools is really important in regards to making a decision. For undergrad, I was blessed enough to my top schools, so I’m glad that I am still blessed enough to visit the graduate school programs.
- Take pictures- document the moment!
- Travel- I’ve decided to use the extra money I have to travel, instead of buying clothes! It’s the best way to make memories.
Overall, I learned a lot on this trip and am happy I went! Below are a few pictures from my trip while I was at Morehouse!