Yesterday night I went to homecoming. I just wanted to touch upon some tips for homecoming.
1. Wear shoes that you can walk in. One of my friends said she saw a girl in wedges fall face first on her way into the gym. I wore heels but I brought flats because I knew I’d have to park far.
2. Be comfortable. If you hate dresses don’t wear one. Personally this year I went for something different this year. I love dresses but I wanted to wear pants (my picture is attached)
3. Go with your friends. Or if you have a date make sure you like them. Even though the music wasn’t good, I had fun with my friends.
4. Leave the drama at home. I saw too many couples fighting, and girls were also arguing. Just go to have fun.
5. Plan everything. I picked out my outfit weeks ago, but I forgot about my makeup. I ended up doing my own makeup. Which is fine because I think it turned out nice, but I was a little panicked.
6. Have plans afterwards. That’s my plan for next year.
I hope your homecoming experience is fab!